What to do with bacon for a quick meal
This delicious bacon in teriyaki sauce is absolutely for meat-lovers, and Japanese-food addicted. I love how bacon is melted inside my mouth and how teriyaki sauce leaves me extra unforgettable moments. Again, this quick and easy meal helps you save huge time in preparation. Leggo!
Ingredients: for 3,4 persons.
- 500gr bacon (sliced)
- 4 eggs
- 10 tbsp soya sauce
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp mirin
- 330 ml water
- 2 cloves of garlic (sliced and punched)
- 2 sliced of ginger
- Mix all the ingredients in the sauce, then heat in the pot. When it boils, leave it cool down.
- Cook rice. It’s served better with white Jasmin rice.
In case you want to have eggs, do this. Otherwise, you can jump to the Ready-to-cook step.
- Boil eggs to peach-egg-level. (Put eggs into the pot from the start till the water boils for 2 minutes then turn off the gas, leave there for almost 4 minutes more.)
- Then put out the eggshells and put them in the Teriyaki sauce. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the pan, then put the bacon on (no oil)
- When the fat of bacon starts to melt, pour the sauce into the pan, then leave it.
- Until you can see the sauce absorbed into the meat, and the color is beautiful, it’s time to eat!